Upcoming Mission Trips
We encourage all church attenders to seriously consider being the hands, feet and heart of Christ on a short-term mission trip. Valley provides varied annual opportunities to travel across cultures bringing hope and light to different people groups. We strive to provide trips for all ages and stages and can assure you that complete and specific training will be provided to each short-term mission team.
Click on the trip location to read the description.
- Medical Mission Trip (Note: This location has changed from Jordan to Lebanon. The link to the trip description says Jordan, but the trip has been moved to Lebanon.) - February 16-25, 2017 - Make a donation
- Dominican Republic Mission Trip - February 18-25, 2017 - Make a donation
- Malawi T-Net Pastor Training - February 25-March 5, 2017 - Make a donation
- Guatemala - July 8-15, 2017 - Make a donation
- Haiti - July 15-22. 2017 - Make a donation
- Constanza, Dominican Republic - July 15-22, 2017 - Make a donation
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - July 29-August 5, 2017 - Make a donation
- Canada Family Mission Trip - July 29-August 5, 2017 - Make a donation
ZIKA VIRUS UPDATE: Women who are pregnant, might be pregnant, or trying to become pregnant are advised not to travel to countries where Zika is present. This includes the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Guatemala. For healthy, non-pregnant travelers, the infection causes only mild symptoms and no lasting harm. The biggest risk is for those who are pregnant or considering pregnancy in the coming months, both for the male and female partners. To read Kids Alive's full position statement click here.